It was awesome! The teacher was nice and kind of fun. To my surprise, he savored his donut and coffee just in class, at the printmaking workshop, which is definitely a taboo in 小叮噹's class! (And he kept asking us if anyone of us want to have the half of the donut.) It was a small class, with only 7 students. I like that though. It means each of us can get more resource and attention from the teacher. By the way I have never seen such a clean printmaking classroom before. The wall is like too white for me to believe it is a functioning workshop XD.
The only thing that I did not feel good about was the Korean girl sitting next to me. She acted like I am an idiot and cannot talk in English. Yes my English is not as good as her, but I believe it is because I have just arrived here! It is not right for her to discriminate others based on language skills. And it hurts my feeling.
Western Civilization----
The Friday morning class was like a disaster to me. The class room was suffocating, and the teacher just went on and on and on and talking bra bra bra bra bra.....and then he said he speaks so fast because he is from New York and he thinks it is kind of funny that people from other states talks in such a slow pace! I was kind of upset at that time because, to me, it was like an excuse! He is a teacher, and that means he has the responsibility to make learning become easier to each student. When he talks like that, I believe even Native Americans cannot follow him 100%. (Believe me, 他比方淑英還要誇張...這只有在女中上過她的歷史課的人才會懂...)
So I went to the academic advisor and told her I want to change my class. The teacher in the afternoon was okay, but another problem appeared and this time i found out it was my own problem----I have forgotten most of the history I have learnt! Oh.....that's too bad......
沒有留言:
張貼留言