2008年9月10日 星期三

Are you....

My literature and Writing teacher called me around 8, but I mistaken it as a wrong call and told her that she maybe had the wrong number. Oh....no......
As soon as I hung up the phone I recognized that she said Szu-Wei....but it sounds so strange to me so that I thought she was finding some one else! 
orz...how should I explain to her next week....

*
The drawing class---today we drew nude male model. I find it harder for me than female model because muscles of male body is more obvious and well-developed. Everyone in class seem so good, except me...
I like the teacher, though. He is nice and....handsome! :-)

*
Just thinking of something....I think the best and fastest way to improve one's English skill is to get an English-speaking boy/girlfriend.

*
It's a little bit cold today, when there is no sunshine. (cool, exactly, but for me it is cold...)
I think FALL is coming.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Why don't you call back?
You can tell him because in taiwan there are too many cheating phone calls!

Szu-Wei 提到...

She has hidden her number, and she doesn't leave her e-mail on the syllabus...that's why I could not do anything with it.