2008年8月25日 星期一

Orientation Begins!!!


Today is the first day of orientation. The opening program did not disappoint me at all! It was held in a large theater at 2 Av. When I got there the seats were almost all occupied. Hundreds of students sat there. Each of us got a light olive green backpack with handouts and many other info inside about SVA. According to the school, this year they try their best to use as many eco-friendly material as possible. And all the faculty members are nice and helfpul. 
I think is is ok for me despite the fact that SVA doesn't have a beautiful campus for students to roam in. The whole Manhattan, or even the New York City itself, should be my campus. And the students around me today would be the treasure that I must know and explore. 
I really really think I will learn a looooot here! 
The girl sitting next to me was called Erin, who came from Germany and will major in photography. She asked about my age, and when I said 23, she said "oh well, I'm 24. Hope I am not the oldest here." I said "No, of course not!" And she answered without a pulse, "Yeah, who cares!"
Yeah, who cares?
Just learn and have fun at SVA!

沒有留言: