
The first one is the orientation opening program, and the second is that I finally get my student id card. With the card, I can participate in many SVA activities, go to the visual arts library, and get discounts at numerous stores and also free entrance to MOMA and Whitney Museum!
The third thing that make me feel today is a good day is that I get to see the Broadway show for free! Offered as one of the orientation giveaway, SVA provides each new student with one chance to sign up for the Broadway show, two tickets for art museums, another two for movies, and also as many city tours as you want. Chances are limited, however, so we have to line up for it as early as possible. Nico and I stayed in line for maybe more than an hour! But it worths it when I successfully signed up for Mamma Mia the musical and the Metropolitan Museum trip!
Wow, after two weeks in NY, I am finally going to the museums and Broadway shows! (Not just go to supermarkets only :-P)
Well, just like the vice president of the VISA (Visual Arts Student Accosiation) said, “Come and join every activity! it's all 'free'........and comes out of your tuition! "
沒有留言:
張貼留言