Szu-Wei ( or Swei, easier to pronounce)is the new name I use at school.
It better describes and represents who I am and where I come from.

Friday is coming to an end, and I have gone through all the classes.
Some demanding, some interesting, and some very hard to understand.
Just hope I can be more assertive and open up more.
I am so timid.
Looking out from one of our buildings, Steuben Hall.


The building where my studio sits in. The tall chimney is kind of cool.
Each graduate Fine Arts student has an assigned studio space. Mine is located at the 2nd floor of East Hall. Eight small sections are there in the studio space, and four of us are all 1st year printmaking students.
My window has quite a good view of a part of the campus.
So,
Time to start doing work.
3 則留言:
You studio is quite larger than what I imagined XD
it looks awesome tho, ur studio space.
:)
amelia
Kind of neat, not messy :)
Best Wishes~~
Lily :)
張貼留言