I get so frustrated every Monday.
I got so stressed out when thinking about doing the same
thing as last year.
I don't know if I make the right choice or not.
I start to doubt myself so much.
Maybe I should have worked first to earn some money and then try to apply to graduate schools.
Then if I fail, I would not disappoint others except me.
Last Saturday I went to the MFA Open House.
It only made me even more eager to attend that program.
However, it also let me realize it takes time for me to reach that stage.
If I am ready, my portfolio would lead me to the place I long to be.
If I am not, this time I know I have to compromise and stop being so selfish.
2 則留言:
If MFA is your eager object,then you should try to get it with your full effort. Do'nt think too much about anything else.
The worst is back to the original. At least you can get something from the process you experienced.
加油啦
畫畫是為了讓自己快樂
不要忘記這點
張貼留言